You can get your website or sales letter in front of thousands of eyes–and be offering the most amazing product or service in the world…
But it might as well be written in invisible ink unless your words convince prospects it’s the best solution for their problem and inspire them to take action.
Because whether you’re trying to…
- Get sign-ups for your ezine, webinar or other free offering, OR
- Sell an ebook, five-figure mastermind or anything in between
Effective direct-response copywriting is the key to maximizing your results.
But contrary to popular belief, that does NOT mean lots of hype and puffery. In fact, the best results come from copy that avoids both. Instead, good sales copy strives to build the all-important “know, like and trust” factor with the reader (or listener) while revealing the true value of what they’ll get in return.
12 Easy Steps to Copywriting that Gets Results
Below are 12 short lessons with tips you can use to start getting more sign-ups, clients and sales from your copy ASAP.
- How Mom’s Love Advice Can Simplify Your Marketing
- 7 Proven Headlines Formulas That Remain Fresh
- 4 Powerful Ways to Persuade Your Prospects
- Speaking Your Client’s Language for More Sales
- Get Out of Your Head
- One Not-So-Sweet Emotion to AVOID
- 2 Reasons You MUST Include Features in Your Copy
- Better Bullets Make Better Copy
- Revealing Flaws is Smart Marketing in Undercover Boss
- Sincerity Pays When It Comes to Scarcity
- Crimes in Copy Cosmetics
- Create an Online Swipe File with Delicious
Need help with your sales, website or email copy?
If you already have copy and want to know how to improve it so it pulls in more sales and clients, then check out my Sales Copy Investigation copywriting review service.
If you need copy for your sales page, landing page or website then email me at email@example.com and we’ll set up a free 20 minute consultation to talk about your copywriting needs.